Collect Quick Feedback from Your Audience by Creating an Online Poll
SurveyGizmo allows you to create an online poll using an intuitive, flexible, and easy-to-use platform. Use our software to make a web-based poll quickly and get immediate feedback.
A Quick Guide to Making a Poll
A poll is a great tool that goes beyond getting on-the-spot feedback. It also lets you check in with your customers or audience. When you send out a poll, you’re delivering two messages: You’re available and that the opinions or choices of your respondents matter to you.
If you’re creating a poll for the first time, take note of these steps:
1. Come up with a question.
2. Create choices for these questions.
3. Use the SurveyGizmo online poll service to launch the poll.
足球滚球比分Depending on your goal, you may create the following common types of polls:
1. Opinion Poll – This lets you understand the opinion of people in a given population on a particular subject. The purpose is to predict the preference of a broad audience accurately by asking a question to a small sample.
2. Push Poll – This marketing tool helps influence the opinion of an audience concerning an organization or brand. It utilizes questions strategically crafted to have a positive influence on the respondent.
3. Tracking Poll足球滚球比分 – Also known as a rolling poll, this is a survey continuously repeated at fixed intervals to measure changes in a target population’s behavior or attitude.
4. Benchmark Poll足球滚球比分 – This preliminary poll helps researchers understand their audience and the market at a baseline level. Researchers in the marketing world usually conduct this type of poll before the announcement of a new product or service.
Great Uses for Polls
足球滚球比分Polls are not limited to predicting the winner of a presidential election. You may use it for the following purposes:
Gather Valuable Feedback from Your Audience – If you have just launched a product, you may come up with a poll to see how many people are satisfied with it. Or if you are still in the design stage, you may ask your target population industry-specific questions. The answer or feedback they provide will help create a better product for a future launch.
Tweak Your Marketing Strategy– What types of content does your audience want? You can come up with polls to get instant feedback on the content that people want to consume in order to consider buying your product or service.
Plan an Event – You can poll your audience to assess their preferences on possible agendas or venues for an upcoming event.
Engage Your Audience – Your online polls don’t need to be serious all the time. You may add a touch of fun by asking entertaining or funny questions. Doing so helps keep your social media followers engaged and interested.
Tips for Creating Great Polls
足球滚球比分Creating a web-based poll may be easy, but you can improve the experience for your respondents by leveraging these suggestions:
Make your questions close-ended – A typical online poll creator usually comes with a variety of question types, such as ranking, checkboxes, and multiple choices. Whenever possible, use questions that respondents can easily answer with “Yes” or “No.” It makes quantifying the data easy on your end. On top of that, answering a Yes-or-No question takes less time, which is helpful if your respondents are short on time.
Keep the questions concise but engaging – Short and punchy questions allow people to understand the topic and statement better. In coming up with a question for your respondents, read the statement aloud to gauge if the tone and the length of the question will compel them to spend time answering it.
Insert a compelling image to your poll – If possible, add a picture. This helps draw the attention of the audience and encourage them to vote.
Narrow down the number of poll choices足球滚球比分 – Don’t get carried away by listing every possible choice for a given question. List two or four popular options, and you’re all set.
Don’t go overboard with the questions – A poll is more engaging when it has less than four questions. Any more and your respondents will think that they’re answering a long survey.
Why Choose SurveyGizmo Online Poll Software
Here are the benefits you will leverage when you use our online poll platform:
You can create a poll within minutes, thanks to our simple interface.
Variety of Questions:
Though you have the option to create simple Yes-or-No polls, we have other types of questions that you can use to obtain the specific data you need from your respondents.
Want to give SurveyGizmo a test drive? No problem. You can sign up for a free account and create simple polls or begin a free trial of our full products.
What are you waiting for? Begin your free trial now.